The DX Code of Conduct

  1. I will listen,and listen, and then listen again before calling.
  2. I will only call if i can copy the DX station properly.
  3. I will not trust the cluster and will be sure of the DX station's    callsign before calling.
  4. I will bnot interfere with the DX station or anyone calling and will never tune  up on the DX frequency or in the QSX slot.
  5. I will wait for the DX station to end a contact before i call.
  6. I will always send my full callsign.
  7. I will call and then listen for a reasonable interval. I will not call continuously.
  8. I will not transmit when the DX operator calls another callsign, not mine.
  9. I will not transmit when the DX operator queries a callsign not like mine.
  10. I will not transmit when the DX station calls other geographic areas than mine.
  11. When the DX operator calls me, i will not repeat my callsign unless i think he has copied it incorrectly.
  12. I will be thankful if and when i do make contact.
  13. I will respect my fellow hams and conduct myself so as to earn their respect.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Musim memburu telah tiba?

  Adakah musim memburu belon telah tiba? Siapkan segala peralatan pemburuan. Pagi ini sekali lagi belon Klia jatuh di kawasan yang sama sepe...